- Appointments are available Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Our office is closed on Monday and Wednesday.
- Visits are by appointment only.
- We require patients to wear a mask while in the office, per Oregon Health Authority.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, we request you do not come in but instead have your visit online via Telemedicine.
- All new patient visits are required to be in person, to have a through exam. Thereafter, follow-up visits can be done via Telemedicine unless it is medically necessary to come in for therapies prescribed. Please email us, office@symphonymedicine, if you have questions.
- Online scheduling is available here : on-line scheduling
- Insurance Network Coverage- Please use the Insurance Verification Form located with your Adult Intake Forms packet to verify if your policy is considered in-network or out of network prior to coming into the office.
- Although we cannot guarantee coverage by any insurance company, Dr. Farrell is considered an in-network provider with Providence.
Full payment of supplements and co-payments are expected at the time of service or when an invoice is received. We do accept credit cards over the phone through our secure voicemail.
Last minute cancellations of scheduled appointments are both difficult to fill, and costly. Therefore, we ask that cancellations be made at least 48 hours previous to your appointment- not including weekends. Appointments missed or cancelled in less than 48 hours will incur a $75 charge. Exceptions to this policy may be made for emergency situations on a case-by-case basis.